|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2 1/2 Bath
Master Bedroom with Master Bath Suite
Large Kitchen with center Island
3 Car Garage
Extra Large 40' Shipping Container (Air/Water Tight)
Pipe Corral with attached shed
This comfortable home has endless possibilities and potential and has a long rental history of 5 consecutive years. Due to long term renters, the home could use a little sprucing up. Seller will negotiate credit towards interior/exterior paint and carpet upon accepted offer. The home sits at the top of the property which allows the occupants a stunning view of the surrounding mountains. With 12.93 Acres there is room to stretch; let your imagination run wild!
The large living area with a cozy fireplace can set the perfect ambiance on a cool day in the Southern California mountains.
The Master bedroom has a spacious on suite for privacy and relaxation.
This home and property would make the perfect daily retreat as your primary residence, a spacious rental home or a destination retreat!
This property would be a gem for the family that is looking to be more self-sufficient, raise your own livestock and/or food or flower gardens.
The pond on the property held fish for many, many years and could be restored to a beautiful fishing area with potential to raise your own fish!
A shipping container located on the property could be converted into a small hydroponic or microgreens business. Wow! Just think of the possibilities!!
This property is a must see to appreciate.
Second Residence (older single wide)
Private Drive separate from main house
The second home on this property could be used as additional rental income, caretaker quarters, or a granny flat.
Serious inquiries only. Homes are currently occupied, to protect the privacy of the residents please contact Crystal Kremensky for a showing appointment at 619-540-2394. Thank you for reading!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,850
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 13 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed