|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own your very own Airbnb? How about one that's a very short walk to a lake that National Geographic deems to be the 3rd most beautiful lake in the world! Imagine... a lake that is 18 miles long, 2 miles wide, with a maximum 285' deep. Trophy size fish, all-activity waters, water clarity that will astound you, and aqua blue colors that rival the Caribbean! And (as if it couldn't get any better) you are within a short 7-minute walk to the shores of Lake Michigan, complete with sunsets like you've never seen in your life! Sound too good to be true? Well, let me tell you my friends, this is EXACTLY what you have here. And you want to know one of the best things about it? The taxes are low! ESPECIALLY compared to the homes that live upon the shores of beautiful Torch Lake.
How would YOU like to spend your summers near the third most beautiful lake in the world?
Heres your chance to purchase income producing property within walking distance of both Torch Lake AND Lake Michigan. This home that has been renovated within the last two years and Includes not just one, but TWO rental units, each complete with full kitchens and baths. One on the units has two bedrooms and the other one is a one bedroom. The appliances in the front unit were bought new in 2018 and the ones in the back in 2013. A new propane furnace was installed in 2014, a new hot water heater, and also comes with a newer washer and dryer. Each unit is separated by a laundry room that makes cleaning a cinch when the other side is occupied. YOU CAN RENT BOTH UNITS OUT OR LIVE IN ONE AND RENT OUT THE OTHER!!
This AirBNB comes fully furnished and features a ready made business with a track record to boot! It already has bookings for this upcoming season along with a SUPER HOST RATING! This alone puts your rental on the FRONT PAGE of AirBnB which means more business ($) for YOU! The rentals have a 95% occupancy rate from May to mid October. Some of the comments from our guests are: "This was a great place to stay! It was perfect for an up north vacation, in a great location for so many great activities! The hosts provided such a comfortable and beautiful place!" "The home was exactly what we needed for our mini vacation up north! We were close enough to spend days in Traverse City, Charlevoix, and of course, beautiful Torch Lake! Thank you for the great stay!"
Don't miss this opportunity! CALL NOW
- Square Feet: 1,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1880
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 15,000 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed