|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home has everything! Custom built home on one acre with pool in quiet country Guillory Subdivision can accommodate your large family. One owner home has large kitchen with plenty cabinets, glass top range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Drop down snack bar is perfect for little ones or can be used as a serving buffet. Extra large family room with exposed brick wall and beams give it a rustic look. Built-in entertainment center with gun cabinet give this room the perfect touch. Connected to family room is a 23x23 game room complete with one-of-a-kind stone bar and wood burning fireplace. Perfect for entertaining or watching football games - large enough to accommodate a pool table. Three large bedrooms with Master Bedroom having adjoining bath and two separate closets. This home still has more room to sprawl! Outside the kitchen is an enclosed 13x29 patio facing the backyard which has a flagstone patio covered by a Pergola for barbecuing . Two workshop/storage buildings are available for all your extras. If that isn't enough, take a short walk to the fenced off in-ground vinyl liner pool. This HUGE pool, 17x44, is large enough for everyone and has it's own Pergola with misters. Attached to the pool area is a 12x20 Outdoor Kitchen with a full bathroom, including shower, and covered outside area for shade and relief from rain. Topping it off is the 12x44 RV Cover with an attached 10x44 Boat/Car parking area and double carport. Enough parking for all your vehicles and toys! This home is move in ready with fresh paint and new Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring. This home has Never Flooded. NO AGENTS
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,220
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1979
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed