|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
By Appointment Only
From/Location: Steve Pemberton 2612 Rolling Meadows Rd.
Gautier, MS 39553, ph 228-218-2222
Price $ 300K Home Features:
Perfect waterfront home for Entertaining with large open floor plan
Custom built home constructed in 2001, 3BR, 2 BH, 3 car garage
Boat Dock w Boat house w lift w easy boat access to Gulf
Transferable Flood insurance is only $640 year, high 12-6" elevation
Open concept living room kitchen area with All 10 ceilings
Large 2350 water font home, plus large 50 back porch w tiled rear
Giant 30 Elevated Rear Deck w plenty seating, HD constructed
Dock with boat house, electric boat lift, w 200 bulkheads
Easy boat access to Gulf and Pascagoula river system
Property lot is 330 deep over 1 acre plus side lot
Large Gourmet Kitchen with Corian counter tops, large cooking island
Custom made pot rack with solid Maple kitchen cabinets
Front Porch w 10 columns perfect for entertaining
Over 4,000 Galvalume roof, 5/12 pitch roof w attic storage
Very large driveway plenty parking with wash concrete aggregate finish
MB Jacuzzi brand jet bathtubs with large shower
Open concept kitchen w 18 beautiful ceramic tile floors
Low maintenance design w large ceramic floor tiles, no carpet
Over 200 of waterfront bulk-headed protected canal to Mary Walker
Extra-large 3 car garage/work shop w 10 ceilings throughout
Low maintenance brick with fiberglass columns front/rear
Brick w Solid house with 2x 6x 10 tall ceilings
Super insulated with large storage area in attic
Vinyl windows & Hand rails & vinyl porch ceilings - house designed to
require minimal exterior maintenance or painting
Chain wall Construction - Excellent construction.
Knock down wall finish with bull nose rounded corners
Corian counter tops, Kitchen appliances are Jenn Air and Maytag
Landscaping w giant Sago Palm entry, Palm trees, Drake Elm tree,
persimmon trees, iris, gardenias, bottle brush, green ferns, cast iron,
stone flower beds, with numerous small plants.
Surround sound speaker system in living room, master bedroom, and outside porch, Security System
Extensive flower beds with paver stones, landscaping
Please give us a call.
- Square Feet: 2,350
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2001
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed