|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The home is in the Knoch Knolls Community located in the award-winning Indian Prairie School District #204 which ranked in the top 20 of schools in the United States.
Naperville was ranked "Best Cities to Raise a Family in America" and "Best Cities to Live in America" in 2018 by Niche.com and consistently ranks in the top 10 of best America cities to live by other publications. Residents enjoy amazing restaurants, entertainment and shopping without sacrificing the small town feel.
MANY RECENT UPGRADES & RENOVATIONS. Both the front and backyard have been professionally landscaped with solid masonry brick pathways & garden walls. All original exterior windows have been upgraded with energy efficient dual-pane windows which are easy to open and clean (2017). A new waterproof shingle roof was recently upgraded (2013).
EXPLORE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME. Driving by youll notice the amazing curb appeal of this warm & inviting colonial home. The spacious first floor has hard wood flooring throughout which leads to a chefs kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Bright natural light illuminates the breakfast nook which opens up to a warm & inviting family room with 18 vaulted ceilings and gas masonry fireplace. The first floor also includes a private den with glass French doors, formal dining room and spacious living room.
Upstairs boasts a roomy master suite with a designer walk-in closet, double vanity master bath, relaxing jacuzzi tub & shower. Additional full bath and three bedrooms on the second floor, one with upgraded white beadboard & trim.
The fully renovated basement adds an additional 570 sq. ft. of living space to the house with plenty of room for games, entertainment, home theater, small business or added storage. The basement also boasts an additional bonus room which is a perfect playroom for kids or bedroom for out-of-town guests.
The home is located on an oversized premium 1/3+ acre lot next to the 60-acre Prairie Ridge Park and provides the ultimate privacy & recreational area in the Knoch Knolls Community.
FOR SALE BY OWNER. Call us to schedule your private showing today. Buyer agents are welcome! Owner is offering commission to buyers agent.
- Square Feet: 2,777
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 15,682 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed