|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2 Bedroom 2 bath Double-Wide Home.
Nice front Florida room with private Full spectrum Sauna
Awesome view from the large, private patio, with new pavers.
Spacious Bedrooms and lots of storage.
2 Bath, Master has en suite
New sub floors 2015
New Vapor/moisture barrier 2015
New HVAC 2016 has a maintenance service and
New UV light in HVAC
New shower enclosures
New French door refrigerator 2017
New comfort Height washer and dryer 2017
New Roof Over 2018
New Easy Care floors 2018
Pest control service paid for 6 months, under the home has a year.
Located on the canal with beautiful flowers and birds.
Japanese Gardens is an Active 55+ Community located on Tampa Bay. Great sunsets to be seen nightly.
We are centrally located for easy access to Tampa, St Petersburg, Interstates, and two airports.
While living here you can take full advantage of the exciting activities the park as to offer, as well as:
World Class Beaches, fine dining, Ruth Eckerd Hall Center for the Performing Arts. Great shopping, New outdoor Clearwater Mall & Countryside Mall. Enjoy Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Zoo, Tropicana Fields, St Pete Times Forum, Ice Palace, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Rays, New York Yankees, Clearwater Threshers, Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, and fantastic weather year round.
Lot rent includes water, sewer, and twice weekly trash pickup at your curb. The recreation facilities have two pool tables, exercise equipment, shuffleboards, and a HEATED pool. The clubhouse has numerous card and game activities weekly. Our social club hosts many community parties and functions, indoors and out.
Japanese Garden is a beautifully maintained park. This community and 2645 Osaka will welcome you home.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,050
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed