|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Buyers' Brokers Welcome.
This exceptionally spacious unit sleeps up to 4 people. Elegant, meticulously maintained K-106 is being sold fully-furnished and features an extensive renovation - including all new furniture, fixtures, and appliances - completed January 2017.
Private, with an elevated garden-view, this K-106 condominium with lanai - 692 sq. ft. - boasts a corner location and is also conveniently located not far from the Lobby, Parking Garage and Pool.
It includes a full kitchen, laundry closet with washer/dryer, living & dining area, sleeping area with queen bed and queen sleeper sofa, dressing room, generous closet space, full bath and exceptionally large patio lanai with chaise lounge chair, as well as dining table and chairs. Condo features also include new, luxury vinyl floors, (soft on the feet and back, with no grout to clean), new wall-to-wall carpeting, granite counter-tops and all new cabinetry.
Monthly home owner's fee includes use property amenities in addition to: central air-conditioning, electricity, water, WiFi, cable TV, parking garage, 24-hour security, Lobby mail service, sewer, trash removal, maintenance of all grounds and amenities, building insurance, and contribution to the Capital Reserve Fund.
K-106 is a leasehold property. Current monthly home owner's maintenance fee: $736.96. Monthly lease rent: $407.64 Property tax for part-time Hawaii residents: $2,682/yr. Property taxes for full-time Hawaii resident occupant of this unit are $400.00/yr. PLEASE NOTE: There is a 24 year lease on this condominium, and the monthly lease rent is renegotiated every 10 years. The current monthly lease rent is fixed until 2028.
Maui Eldorado does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
A short walk or complimentary golf cart shuttle to a secluded section of white-sand Kaanapali Beach, the Maui Eldorado includes its own private Beach Cabana. The Maui Eldorado property also offers three swimming pools, hot tub, gas barbecue grills and outdoor dining area, and parking garage.
Own a slice of Hawaiian paradise and invest in a property where all the world wants to vacation. Enjoy extra income by renting your beautiful condo when it suits your schedule.
Owning an apartment in the exclusive, highly desirable West Maui Kaanapali Resort at the Maui Eldorado is the dream of a lifetime!
- Square Feet: 692
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Built in: 1969
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 10.20 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed