|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful brick home is a MUST SEE! It is located along the banks of the historic Bayou Teche near Leonville, it sits on just under 2 acres of land and is move in ready! The property has 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large great room, breakfast bar, dining area and a laundry room. All stainless kitchen appliances will remain along with two additional refrigerators, one on the back patio and one in the workshop. Custom pantry in kitchen with pull out shelves. Ceramic tile and hard wood floors throughout the house. The home has a large back patio facing Bayou Teche and is perfect for grilling out and entertaining, the patio wraps around side of home and provides additional covered parking for 2 cars. A 12 x 12 storage room with shelving was also added to the patio. The property is surrounded by a black galvanized hurricane fence. Property also has a 30x50 metal insulated workshop with 2 roll up double doors and 1 standard door. There is an additional storage area in the upstairs loft of shop and a 15x50 attached awning for RV/boat storage. The home is located in the highly sought after Leonville Elementary/Beau Chene High School district. The property has NEVER FLOODED and is not located in a flood zone per maps. There is easy access to both I-49 & Hwy 190. Call to schedule your private showing, you don't want to miss this one, it's sure to sell quickly! Additional Property Features: Monitored security system with 6 cameras, back patio with 12x12 storage with shelving, 30x50 metal insulated shop with electricity and water, 2 roll up double doors and 1 standard door. Also a 15x50 attached awning for RV/boat storage, black coated galvanized chain link fence surrounding property, located on Bayou Teche, 11 new Lakeview double pane storm windows, replaced 5 ton inside ac unit less than 3 years ago and outside unit is serviced twice a year. Motor/pump on septic tank replaced in March of this year. Home is also serviced monthly by an exterminator. Yard serviced by a lawn care company weekly.
- Square Feet: 1,786
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1969
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed