|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
What I love about this home
This home is custom built with vaulted ceilings in living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and master bath. Skylights brighten up home. Ceiling fans. Natural gas stove. Tile floors in living room, kitchen, and hall. Three bedrooms have wood floors. The home is in the city limits with 1.4 acres of land. Has a large two car detached garage. Main concrete driveway will hold over six cars, second concrete will hold two cars. There is open land from rear fence on with beautiful views. My nearest neighbor is across the street. NO HOA. Great ranch style home with plenty of room to grow. Very energy efficient with natural gas baseboard heat. Front of home faces south making for a lot of sun, even in winter warming home. A central evaporator cooler is on roof. Light blue vinyl siding is no maintenance, only wash once in a while. Our street is a dead in circle, all homes were developed as over a acre. We got together and decided we did not want a HOA. Very quiet area where we look out for each other. Forth bedroom is being used for licensed childcare. It could be used as family room or large bedroom. The original two car garage was closed in to make a large childcare room. Has a fenced playground with gravel covering to meet Colorado requirements for childcare. Dish washer, washing machine, gas furnace, water heater was replaced in last few years. Fencing has been redone within last one year. Detached garage is insulated and full drywall, floor has epoxy paint, electric and heat. I am a real estate broker and I own this home. The home is being sold as is. You will not find another home like this. Washer, dryer, side by side refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and gas stove go with house. I am a real estate and have owned home since 2000, call me 970-989-4207 John.
- Square Feet: 2,242
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.07 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed