|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Open floor concept
Single story for ease of access, safety bars in master bath and elevated commodes
Low Maintenance Exterior with brick and vinyl veneer
Landscaped with mature planting
Built-in security system and decorative iron security doors on front and back entrances
Large Yard good for gardening or other hobbies
School pick-up and drop off within the cove
Built in 1993 this one owner home has been well maintained.
Neutral color scheme and plush soft beige carpet with two car garage and ample storage.
Composite architectural shingles placed in 2007.
Additional storage in the attic over the garage portion of this home.
A new central AC and heating unit was placed in 2013.
Enter the home via front door onto a hardwood floored foyer.
The living room with vaulted ceiling and natural gas fireplace lie straight ahead. This home has floor-to-ceiling windows throughout.
The open layout of this home allows you to leave the living room and flow into the dining room.
Directly off the dining room and before the breakfast nook is an enclosed year-round sunroom. The sun room is carpeted in a plush green carpet. This room is excellent for the indoor hobbyist who may enjoy beading, sewing, or other crafting.
The kitchen and breakfast nook area flow seamlessly together. The oak kitchen cabinets are stained with a honey colored stain. Food disposal in place and new kitchen facet. There is also a pantry closet, as well as, a washer and dryer closet with storage cabinets directly off this kitchen just before entry the two-car garage.
All appliances shown will come with this home including the KitchenAid dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with in the door ice and water dispenser, built-in oven, cooktop with downdraft and microwave.
The first bedroom off of a small hallway is the master bedroom. This large master bedroom measures nearly 16 by 13 and also has a vaulted ceiling as well as a 9.5 by 3.5 walk-in closet.
The master bathroom has dual sinks; Whirlpool jetted tub and waterfall faucet as well as a separate shower. All commodes in this home are extra tall.
This home also has a second full bath with tub and shower combo; again the commodes in this house are extra tall.
This home has two additional bedrooms both measure 11.5 by 10.5. Both rooms offer large floor-to-ceiling windows and individual closets measuring approximately 4 by 2 . A linen closet is centrally located in the hallway of this home.
The outside of this home is landscaped with mature shrubs and ornamental trees. In the front yard there is an immense oak tree planted by this homes only owner approximately 23 years ago. This home sits on a large corner lot providing a huge backyard for recreation or the gardening hobbyist. The backyard is partially fenced and contains various specimens such as pampas grass, weeping flowering cherry tree hydrangea shrub, Rose of Sharon and several other species of tree.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,675
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 10
- Kitchen/Breakfast No: 13 x 13
- Living Room: 18 x 14
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 12
- Bedroom 1 & 2: 11 x 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 185x40 Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed