|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
If you have young children and looking for a spacious family home which offers an ideal mix of location, convenience, large lot for entertaining and an affordably priced home then keep reading.
FINANCING - Seller willing to offer to owner finance with a reasonable downpayment
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Media Room / Possibly 5th Bedroom, Gameroom / Office, Open Kitchen and Living Room, 2 Car Garage and a very very large lot (9,640 sq/ft).
HURRICANE HARVEY -
Never flooded, water barely came over the walkway due to the high elevation.
SAFETY & CRIME -
Quite a neighborhood with children playing football, basketball and riding bikes on the street with no incidents to the best of my knowledge.
Very friendly and helpful neighbors on both side and across the street, Polic officer lives 5 houses down the street.
Palmer Elementary / Lake Olympia Middle School / High Tower High School. My Kids have been to all three schools and never any incidents or issues.
UTILITY BILLS -
Electricity at the peak of summer (August) has never been more the $130 per month. Proof available upon request.
Water / Sewer has never been greater than $60 per month with a Family of 5.
Seller Financed Homes for Sale, Seller Financing With Low Down Payment, Seller Financed Homes
Owner Financed Homes For Sale, Owner Financing With Low Down Payment, OwnerFinanced Homes
For Sale By Owner Homes, For Sale BY Owner With Low Down Payment, Owner Financed Homes, Owner Financed Homes Classifieds
owner will finance homes for sale, owner will finance homes for sale in Houston, owner will finance homes for sale in Missouri City, owner will finance homes for sale in Pearland, owner will finance homes for sale in Stafford
owner financing homes for sale texas
owner financed rent to own homes
owner financing homes in Texas
trulia owner financing
lease option owner financed homes
no credit check houses for sale
owner financed cabins for sale
Owner Financed Homes in Houston, Owner Financed Homes in Sugar Land, Owner Financed Homes in Sugarland, Owner Financed Homes in Stafford, Owner Financed Homes in Missouri City, Owner Financed Homes in Pearland, Owner Financed Homes in Alvin, Owner Financed Homes in Richmond, Owner Financed Homes in Rosenberg, Owner Financed Homes in Katy
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,604
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9,640 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed