|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spacious home in desirable, award winning Garnet Valley School District and Fox Valley Community is awaiting just for you. All new window treatments (2018), lighting (2018) and freshly painted (2018). Newer roof (2015), doors (2018) and windows. Hardwood floors and new carpeting (2019).
Walk up the brick pathway onto the front porch and into the bright vestibule with double coat closet. The recently renovated kitchen (2018) also has new quartz countertops, backsplash and appliances. The sliding doors open to private deck area. Off to the side is the dining room with new lighting (2018). You are able to close off room with French doors. The living room is perfect for entertaining. A large, second master bedroom with newly installed carpeting (2019), a full bath and ample closets. This second master gives you and your family many options for usage. There are sliding doors to a private patio area.
Step down into a family room big enough for a pool table. Gas fireplace with lovely mantle. Newer powder room close by. Laundry room with newer washer and gas dryer. Entrance to garage with attic storage. On this level you will also find a bonus bedroom (5 total) which could be used as playroom, office, or exercise space with double closet and outside entrance. Outside you will find ample parking, space for swing set and large shed.
Moving up to the second level you will find a total of three bedrooms, and a brand new hall bathroom (2018) with linen closet. Also, additional storage in double hallway closet.
At the end of the hall is the large, master suite with sitting area. A deck to enjoy coffee or tea is just outside suite. An updated master bathroom with linen closet, separate shower, jetted bathtub and double sinks.
This is a great family home on a quiet street. Beautifully maintained and updated.
Close to Route 95 to Philadelphia and/or Wilmington, Routes 1, 202 and 476.
Elwyn Train Station 10 - 12 mins.
- Square Feet: 2,829
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1972
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed