|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
275 Ellen Place is the perfect family home with space for everyone. Very well maintained.
SALE PRICE: $839,999.
Spacious inside and out. The first floor features a large living room with hardwood floors and a working fireplace. Opens directly to a den/family room with hardwood floors, built-ins, and access to the backyard and kitchen. The eat in kitchen can seat six comfortably for a family meal and features a few updates. Access to a large dining room with hardwood floors, as well as access to the backyard, basement, and garage. Two pantry closets. Two car garage with storage.
Spacious grass area with two garden beds on the side of the house.
The basement is the full size of the house and is the perfect playroom. Also features a separate large storage area, washer/dryer, and custom cedar closet.
The second floor of the house features four bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as two large storage closets in the hallway.
Relax in a spacious master bedroom with master bath. One walk in closet and one large closet. Master bath features a large storage closet.
Three additional bedrooms of ample size are perfect for children and guests with large closets as well as a shared bathroom with shower and tub.
Close to LIE (495), Houes of Worships, Hospital, Whole Foods, Schools, Library, Lifetime Athletics, & More. Children's playground just a few steps away.
SINGLE FAMILY HOME
LOT SIZE: 85 X 125
HOME SQ FT: 1,990
APPROX YEAR BUILT: 1959
BATHS FULLS: 2
BATHS HALF: 1
Living Room with working fireplace
Den with built-ins & backyard access
Access to basement and 2 car garage
Master suite with walk-in closet and master bath with shower
3 additional bedrooms
1 full Bathroom with shower & tub
Large playroom with storage closet
Additional storage room with laundry & custom cedar closet
One zone heat
Syosset Central School District
Robbins Lane Elementary School
South Woods Middle School
Syosset High School
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,990
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1959
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 85x125 Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:17.01%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed