|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Living Room: 18x20 with two openings to kitchen/dining and double doors to 500 sq ft bonus room. External doors used to control sound between bonus room and living room.
Master w/ensuite: bay window in bedroom overlooking front yard, bay window in bath with large garden tub, bath has separate shower, double vanity and large closet, extra room can be used as nursery or large walk-in closet/dressing room. Master suite has separate HVAC.
Flooring in kitchen, dining, master bedroom, walk-in closet and breakfast area are floored in commercial laminate. Rear entry mudroom laundry/office and hall floor in commercial vinyl tile. Rear activity room floored in laminate vinyl (wood look).
2nd and 3rd bedroom adjacent to 2nd bathroom and carpeted.
500 sq.ft. activity room (can be used as 4th bedroom) which opens to patio, 1/2 acre fenced in backyard and 25x30 metal shop with separate electrical service. Sun/media room opens to living room as well as garage, has it's own HVAC, five large windows looking over backyard/patio, wired for wall mounted tv and can be closed off from rest of house when not in use.
Large laundry room which was also used as an office. Front loading washer and dryer included with house.
Shop: Metal shop on slab has access from fenced in yard and roll-up door in rear and has it's own 200 amp electrical service.
Yard has in ground sprinkler system with controls in garage. Living room, activity room and office wired for network. Home has Windstream wired high speed internet with speeds of greater than 50 Mbs available. House has 400 amp service from Altamaha EMC. Water supplied by Town of Alston with 2nd 1" meter for sprinkler system.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1987
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed