|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Move-in-ready home! 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath ranch with all hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, huge deck, and deep backyard. Amazing location in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District: 7 minutes from I-77, 3 minutes from the North Royalton library and YMCA.
All necessary repairs have been performed as well as lots of updating. Fresh paint, new faucets & hardware, new shutoff valves, landscaping, added backyard fire pit, new garage door springs, and more. The living room is a great space for relaxing by the gas fireplace in the winter, or by the south-facing large front window any time of year. The dining room offers a direct opening via sliding door out to the massive deck, great for parties and entertaining. Appliances stay, including a newer gas stove top, front-loading washer and dryer, and refrigerator with water and ice dispenser. Each bedroom contains a closet, and there are three additional closets along the hallway. Newer windows throughout.
The finished portion of the basement contains a bonus wood-burning fireplace and a bar--perfect as a rec room or hang out space. The basement also contains a full bath, a workbench, a laundry sink/tub, and an electric sub-panel circuit breaker.
The large deck can fit two full sets of patio furniture with room to spare, and its equipped with five outlets along its perimeter. Large trees offer privacy to a more secluded backyard, and there is a metal shed in the back of the property. The two-car garage doubles as a workshop, containing several outlets along all its walls, a 220V line, and a wall-mounted gas spaceheater.
- Square Feet: 1,176
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.63 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed