|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Roomy, open, great window light, big fenced backyard with mature trees. Home is bigger than it looks from the outside! Perfect for families with kids or fur-kids, pet-door installed and ready for easy access to secure back yard. Perfect location to elementary school around the corner, shopping in every direction, (15th & Rangeline), dining and convenience stores all within walking distance. Low traffic address - Not a lot of rental units on the street, just east of Florida and Markwardt (13th) St near historic district of large, well-maintained older homes. Quick access to 7th St, Rangeline and Highways 249 and I-44. You'll get where you need to be quickly from this great location. Ten minutes to MSSU Campus, five minutes to Joplin High School, about ten minutes to East Middle School and a short walk to Eastmorland Elementary, you can see the playground from the front yard. Large Evergreen Magnolia in the front yard, Large trees in the back yard with hedge/privacy plantings separating properties. Private, quiet place to relax on the deck or lawn. Big enough for a game of catch or frisbee outdoors with friends and family. Less than a mile west through a gorgeous neighborhood to the Campbell Parkway walking trail. Joplin Sunshine Lamp Trolley route two blocks south.
- Square Feet: 1,690
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1949
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.27 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed