|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
All offers considered
5890 square feet total, consisting of 4320 living and 1570 garage/workshop areas, this move-in ready, all-brick ranch-style home features four bedrooms, all on the main level and three bathrooms The open floor plan home sits privately at the back of a 2 acre lot and boasts some gorgeous morning and evening views. There is plenty of room for entertaining with a finished sunroom that walks out onto the furnished deck and pool area. The basement is all custom to give a log cabin feel. There is a den, (with a stone fireplace), two additional rooms, (great for a rec-room or adding additional bedrooms), one full bath and even a workshop, (with countertop worksurfaces included), in the lower level. The main level has a three car garage that is approximately 24x41 and the basement level garage that is approximately 34x20. So there is plenty of room for a workshop, storage, boat, or tinkering with those weekend projects. Located about 8 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway, this home is ready to purchase.
The 15x30 oval pool is equipped with a copper ion system that keeps the water clean without using harsh chemicals, saving the owner hundreds each year.
The main level garage has an infrared propane heater in case you were to need to change the engine oil in one of your vehicles during the winter. The Sunroom also has a propane heater for supplemental heat. The basement workshop is equipped with a wood/coal Ashley heater and a real masonry chimney with internal ash door cleanout to vent the smoke outside. This heater is capable to add supplemental heat to the entire house if needed and the basement concrete pad has room for two separate ricks of firewood without obstructing the garage door entryway.
Furniture included in the price includes all the pool/deck furniture and pool table.
Home options include:
All entry/exit doors keyed alike
ADT Security system
Motion lights around home
No pets in home
M&W Double-hung, tilt-in, Low E, Argon-filled windows
Moen No-Scald faucets and shower fixtures throughout
Whirlpool tub in master bathroom
Each room wired with extra plug-ins and extra cable and phone connections
All brick exterior home
6" exterior walls
R40+ insulation in ceiling
Whole house ceiling fan upstairs to bring in outside air in spring and fall
Ceiling fans in almost every room with separate light and fan switches
4 Bedrooms with double closets
3 Full Bathrooms
Sunroom 12' x 20' with propane heater
Living room 18'3" x 20'4" with closet
Kitchen 21' x 14'6" with extra maple cabinets
Hall 42" wide with closet
Utility room 10' x 12' with extra maple cabinetry
Den with propane fireplace
3 car garage upstairs having 3 8x10 doors with attic storage
2 car garage down stairs having 1 8x12 door with workshop countertops
All Maple cabinets containing several Lazy-Susan units, storage units and two pantry units all with crown molding on top of cabinets
Top of the line Whirlpool Gold series appliances would stay so they need to be in appraisal
Gas range / oven combo
Side-by-Side refrigerator freezer with ice maker
My water bill averages $30 per month
Copper plumbing utilizing 1 inch trunk line
50 gallon propane water heater for endless hot water
Underground 500 gallon propane tank stays with the house, (owned)
Outdoor grill plumbed into propane for home
Utility room plumbed for gas and electric dryer
Paved driveway 12 x 860
Concrete Pads at both garage areas
Camper / Boat concrete area
All 4 garage doors are fully insulated
All garage doors are a full 8' high
The 3 garage doors upstairs are a full 10' wide, downstairs is 12' wide
15x30 Pool with pump timer and Care-free copper-ion system that keeps the pool water clean making the pool basically maintenance free and chemical free, (NO CHEMICALS)
Large deck with all composite materials
Landscaping around entire house with No mulch, red brick chips instead
Over the past 3 years my electric bill has averaged $100
Seer 13 high efficiency heat pump with 90+ Gas furnace for backup heat
Conventional masonry chimney located in the basement for wood or coal heat
Wood/Coal heater in basement for supplemental/emergency heat
Gas logs in living room that are remote control
Radiant propane heater in garage upstairs
Propane heater in sunroom
Propane heater in 3-car garage
Propane fireplace in basement
2002 downstairs pad
2004 Paved driveway 12 x 860
2008 finish downstairs
2010 Composite deck and pool
2012 hot water heater
2012 Heat Pump outside unit
2017 Kitchen plank ceramic Tile floor
Official appraisal done in Feb 2018 and the home appraised for $435k.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,320
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 31
- Laundry Room: 12 x 10
- Garage 1: 41 x 24
- Garage 2: 34 x 20
- Living Room: 18 x 20
- Kitchen: 14 x 22
- Sunroom: 12 x 20
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 13
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17
- Master Bath: 12 x 8
- Bathroom 2: 11 x 6
- Bathroom 3: 13 x 8
- Walk-in Closet: 6 x 8
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 11
- Deck 1: 42 x 44
- Deck 2: 13 x 13
- Den: 20 x 19
- Bonus Room 1: 21 x 19
- Bonus Room 2: 23 x 19
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2001
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed