|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
* Frenchman's Landing 7 mi north of Prairie du Chien, WI
* 55' River Frontage with furnished mobile home on river
* Boater's paradise or quiet retreat.
* Enjoy the views from the deck!
* The sunsets are beyond compare!!
* Are you ready to relax and enjoy the river in your own home this summer? Well look no further.
* FURNISHED & ELEVATED 14 x 70 three bedroom
* 24' boat dock with pontoon floats (with vinyl low maintenance decking)
*Three separate 9' aluminum walkways
*three 5' wooden walkways
*a great slide from the dock to the river
*1 1/2 bath
*Newer vinyl siding
*newer tin roof
*newer vinyl clad windows
*lot width 55' and really deep (close to an acre of land just on this lot)
*Carport for 30' boat
*Additional carport for 2 jet skis,
*4 storage sheds
*plenty of parking
*Sun Setter awning
*newer 12' x 18' treated wood deck
*newer vinyl hand railing.
*Roof under deck and all concrete floor under home so you have additional area for socializing and storage.
*7' high river wall consists of decorative river block
*Sand beach if river is at 9.5 feet
*3 shade trees
Land is subject to flooding from the Mississippi River but water has never reached the home even in 2001 and 1993.
This is a terrific place to raise children or have grandchildren enjoy or to just come and enjoy the peace and quiet! Property is located 3 miles south of Lock and Dam #9 in Frenchman's Landing which has a free local boat launch, 3 miles south of Prairie du Chien off hwy. 35. All you have to do is provide your own boat and beverages and this is ready to move into. There is no car traffic on the road because this spot is at the end of a private dead end road.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 980
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 55x200 Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed