|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Exceptional 'Arboretum', Location and Views
This unique residence is for sale unfurnished OR
for sale fully/partly furnished and equipped to a very high standard
It is in a highly convenient and beautiful part of Orange County, California.
The unique feature is the extensive gardens with big sky view, and which are water-wise and maintained to a very high standard: Gardeners' paradise
This estate is offered to 'Arboretum' Buyers seeking over 19,000 square feet of gardens plus exclusive use of 14,000 square feet terraced garden leading directly to acres of HOA private parkland. Gardener's delight. Excellently located with big sky view; facing South with unobstructed views; planted with a wide variety of trees, woody plants, perennial plants, flowering tubers, exotic cacti and named roses; quiet environment; full sun; backs onto HOA's park (40 acres) with direct gate access.
The 'million dollar gardens' include and extensive night lighting, out-door audio system; three view decks. Large Gazebo with 5 kw gas fireplace, barbeque and excellent bar.
The "Arboretum", adjacent parkland, and, makes this listing absolutely unique (at the asking price below), and is therefore not practically available elsewhere in Coastal Orange County.
The residence itself consists of large Great Room; Four Double Bedrooms including ground floor Guest Bedroom; Gourmet Kitchen with breakfast area, and French doors opening onto the main patio; large TV Lounge and beautiful Sun Room with dinning area providing a magnificent view of gardens; Massive Media/Entertainment Room/Library with fireplace : suitable for a great professional office.
S&S Coronado model built in 1987 with many extras, for example, the double ground floor bedroom is fully sound proofed, and French doors open onto its own patio area.
Direct access to HOA park with perfect Tennis Courts, Jacuzi, Club House and large swimming Pool; basket and volley ball courts; and children equipped play are are just 3 minutes' walk from rear garden gate.
Perfect location, everything close by, easy access to entertainment centers, OC business and shopping centers; OC Regional Park; Woods Canyons; light rail, 73 and 5 freeways 8 mins away; Mission Hospital Salt Creek and South Laguna Beaches only minutes away.
Best Schools in Orange County; Excellent Saddleback Community College and University of California Irvine, SOKA University nearby.
Maticulous HOA at $110/month total.
Sale price: $1.5M Unfurnished or $1.6M Fully Furnished and equipped, 'Complete Turn key move-in ' ; this price is already heavily discounted .
The sale terms are:- 'as is'; and prospective buyers are encouraged to bring an 'arboretum specialist' and conduct as many surveys and inspections as they wish.
Qualified Buyers requiring the specific features of this exceptional Residence and ' arboretum' and location are invited to view by appointment using email below;
House viewings via email request from Qualified Buyers seeking a Residence with a large outdoors.
Go to Virtual tour of home BuyHomeInLagunaNigueldotcom
Available for occupancy after April 1 2019
Comparison Criteria as a Specialty Property:
Here are the 18 features we request that all Buyers/ Realtors should attempt to match exactly before visiting our property.
1. Effective one acre lot size.
2. Excellent Location in Coastal Orange County, 2 miles max from ocean. Superb Educational Facilities of all types nearby
3. Very large Gardens developed into a water-wise 'arboretum' .
4. Gardens face South, providing sunshine and beautiful views all day.
5. Gardens back directly on to extensive HOA private park.
6. High end swimming pool, tennis courts and HOA clubhouse within two minutes walk of rear garden.
7. Big sky view from garden and, 225 degree unobstructed and distant view of hills and open space; not overlooked.
8. Only one mile from two substantial natural our case they are Wood Canyons and an excellent OC Regional park
9. Only ten minutes drive to excellent beaches
10. Attractive curb appeal....pleasant wide roads.
11. Quiet environments no detriments.
12. Close to 73 and 5 freeways, highly convenient location for shopping, businesses, medical facilities, schools and universities.
14. No refurbishment work to do outside.
15. Top Quality and Comprehensive water purification system.
16. Garden features include Large gazebo with large fireplace, 12 ft bar, large dinning area, several water attractions and three view decks. Outdoor lighting and audio.Terraced steps with hand rails to HAO upper field area. Also very large open space , sports field 120 yards away.
17. Attic is floored, fitted with lighting and extractor fan: excellent storage area.
18. Front lighting and cameras.
Impossible to match this property at the price !
Thank you for your time and interest, Dr and Mrs Bull
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1987
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 40,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed