|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This outstanding 5 bedroom home only 21 years old! Turnkey ready with many very recent updates throughout. New beautiful hardwood flooring, new carpet and fresh paint. This home will captivate you as you walk into a large 2 story foyer. Experience an open airy, relaxed feel in your formal living room with vaulted ceilings and skylights. This will be the home your family and friends will want to go to celebrate large celebrations. Entertain indoor and outdoor on your deck and patio in the backyard. Morning coffee and evening sunsets on your front enclosed porch, so peaceful.
Your generous 2nd floor master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom featuring a. jacuzzi tub gives you a spa treat. Add 3 more bedrooms on the second floor and a second full bathroom giving you ultimate family comfort and togetherness. Your 5th bedroom on the first floor features 3 walk in closets. Work from home in style or multigenerational living offering privacy.
Prepare food, sweet treats and entertain with ease in your 36 foot open concept kitchen/family room combo. Enjoy new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and tile backsplash. Cozy up with your gas fireplace. Need more room to entertain? Create more cherished family memories in your formal dining room. Or enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner!
In addition to 2875 square feet of living space on the first and second floors, discover your spacious basement with 8.5 foot ceilings. Walk out to a two car garage. The kids will enjoy being kids here. So many possibilities!
Work in NYC, want to discover a museum, dine or shop? Leave your car behind on your 4 car driveway and take an easy walk to the direct NYC bus.
Raise your family in this wonderful town of Verona with its top rated school district. Make memories, lifelong friends, enjoy carefree summer days at the awesome Verona town pool, choice of sport/musical venues, terrific restaurants and numerous service organizations. Verona Park is a gem as part of the many gorgeous parks impeccably maintained by the Essex County Parks System. The Verona Library, a Carnegie Library, is under renovation and moving back in from its temporary location very soon!
Come and enjoy a fantastic life with all that Verona has to offer.
Buyers Agents, Welcome!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,875
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9,550 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed