|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bath cottage is 1,775 sq. ft. and sits on a spacious wooded corner lot in National Village. It features a newly-built, large carport (plenty of room for 2 cars and a golf cart) with a sliding barn door, 2 ceiling fans, and a 24' x 4' storage room. A large screened back porch, with grilling deck, provides a beautiful and relaxing outdoor living space. An additional outdoor storage room is perfect for golf clubs or tools. Even more storage in available in the crawl space under the home. The house exterior and carport are newly-painted (2018). Additional exterior upgrades include stacked-stone columns on the front porch, black exterior window frames, and shake shingle exterior siding with board and batten above. Inside, you'll find a beautiful open floor plan, with plantation shutters and crown molding throughout the house, hardwood floors throughout downstairs and stairway, and a downstairs powder room. The stylish kitchen has new quartz countertops, a reclaimed wood backsplash, under-cabinet accent lighting, a farm sink with industrial pull-down sprayer, a gas range with convection oven and warming tray, and a walk-in pantry. The living room features a gas fireplace with built-in cabinets. The downstairs master suite has a large walk-in closet and a bath with double vanities, natural stone floor, glass door shower with seat, a separate water closet, a linen closet, and lots of drawers and cabinet space. Two upstairs bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with natural stone tile, a porcelain tub with subway tile surrounding, and a sink and vanity in a separate space. The larger upstairs bedroom features a walk-in closet and is perfect for a home office. Multiple additional upgrades include: a small upstairs bonus room that can be used as a playroom for kids or extra storage; security system wiring; upgraded light fixtures throughout; tv outlets in living room, all bedrooms, master bath, and back porch; satin (not flat) paint throughout; and energy-efficient design, with a tankless hot water heater, spray foam insulation, and new HVAC system (2018). Annual HOA dues of $2,570 (already paid through December 2019) provide these fantastic amenities: all lawn maintenance and irrigation, weekly trash pickup, access to the Marriott's 2 salt-water pools, plus one indoor heated pool, indoor and outside hot tubs, dry saunas, exercise room, 8 clay tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, complimentary golf on the Short Course and unlimited range balls at Grand National Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, 10 miles of nature trails, and access to fishing on multiple stocked lakes. You also get discounts at the Marriott restaurant, splash bar, and golf clubhouse. This is your chance for resort living in Alabama's greatest neighborhood!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,775
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed