|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Direct lake access tops the list of amenities of this beautiful, contemporary 2 unit home perfectly situated on a 2.5 acre lot to take full advantage of the views of Stump Pond, surrounding hillsides and wildlife. It offers a hard to find combination of waterfront property coupled with exceptional privacy. The 3 bedroom 4 bath home with office/den or potential 4th bedroom, plus additional In Law suite offers views from all rooms and has been meticulously maintained both inside and out. The ceramic tiled first floor offers a large entry area with a walk in coat closet. An office, den or additional bedroom, and a large guest bathroom with laundry center are located just off of the hallway leading to the kitchen which boasts an abundance of cabinets, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and granite countertops. The adjoining dining area opens to the living room with vaulted ceilings and large windows overlooking outstanding views of the lake and in-ground pool with BBQ patio. The master suite is also on the first floor and has a full bath with double sinks and Jacuzzi tub. Follow the custom railing system upstairs to find two more bedrooms that are very spacious and have large walk in closets. Another bath with double sinks is positioned between both bedrooms. Downstairs has been converted to a full apartment with full kitchen and bath. Great as an in-law suite, for the independent student or consider a bed and breakfast for additional income. Also situated on the lower level with the in law is the utility room with another laundry area. Home is heated with a high efficiency Pensotti oil furnace and beautiful remote control propane stoves on each level. As you exit you will find a huge 2 story heated double garage with both open and enclosed storage areas above. A large third garage is located below that is perfect for housing all of your equipment, boats and toys with a separate RV hookup. The exterior is mostly carefree with vinyl siding, stone and nicely landscaped. House is also set up for a generator which supports all major upstairs and downstairs circuits. Other amenities include an electric dog fence around the perimeter of the property, 16? roll in dock, Led lighting throughout, perimeter motion detector lights and tons of storage. This home has been thoughtfully detailed right down to the brushed nickel custom cabinet handles, keyless coded door locks, and nickel door hinges and hardware. Convenient to boat ramp, golf courses, ski areas, ATV and snowmobile trails, public beach, walking trails, Mt. Katahdin and Lee Academy. Shopping, schools and restaurants are within minutes and easy driving distance. Option to buy with complete modern furnishings included can be negotiated. See aerial footage of the home and Lincoln area here: https://vimeo.com/297122400
- Square Feet: 3,507
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 9
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 2.50 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed