|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Off of Glass Road and Timberline, close proximity to Hospitals (St. Luke's & Mercy), Schools (Xavier, Kennedy, Pearson), Shopping (The Fountains plaza, HyVee, Fleet Farm, Walmart, SAM'S Club, etc) and, Roads (Interstate 380, Rt. 100, Glass Rd, Edgewood Rd, 42nd Street) combines convenience with the serenity.
Warm golden oak shiny hardwood floors with classy Andersen windows all around the house welcome with vaulted ceilings and skylights, a fireplace, security system and surround sound this house consists of 5 Bed Room, 3 1/2 Bath, 1 Office/Guest Bed Room, Utility room, Formal Living, Formal Dining, large Open Kitchen, Family room, 4 car deep-stall Garage, 4-seasons room, Spa-room with 4-person hot-tub Catalina Spa/Jacuzzi complete with shower stall overlooking the river, Plant-growing room with windows all-around (can be converted to bedroom with a river view), Storage room for equipments, walkout basement, basement with expansive unfinished area with open access to electrical, heating and plumbing equipments, Dual Water heaters, Central Heating and Humidifier, provision for another full bath and ample space for workout, games, workshop and storage. The Sun Room and Formal Living Room is equipped with 2 Skylights each with custom blinds.
A tiled floor Kitchen is equipped with solid surface counters and backsplashes, GE Monogram 5-burner gas cooktop, under-cabinet-hood venting outside, 2 refrigerators, pantry, stainless steel and white appliances (Appliances stay with the home).
Master bedroom on the main level has hardwood floors, sitting area, vaulted ceiling, transom, double French doors leading to the Spa room, attached bathroom and walk-in master closet. The master-bath includes tiled floor, granite counters, jetted tub and one-piece shower.
The main level guest bedroom suite has walk-in shower. Downstairs 2 river-view bedrooms share full bath. Flooring includes hardwood, tile, carpet and vinyl. Dramatic staircase with decorated carpet and hardwood lead to open basement.
846 Sq Ft 4-stall garage has 2 Floor Drains, Water taps, built-in storage cupboards, a full-length mirrored and lighted coat and shoe closet, an equipment (snowblower, fishing etc) storage room and a Gardener's delight - plant room with growing lights and water sources.
Finished space of 2611 Sq Ft in main level and 1108 Sq Ft in the basement. 1455 Sq Ft of unfinished storage area in the basement. The extra-large attached garage is 864 sqft with parking for 4 automobiles or toys.
Ranch offers viewing 4th July fireworks or watching the Cedar River freeze and melt through the color-changing seasons from all the river-facing rooms or watch the sunset by the Edgewood bridge. Watch the river cruisers and get visited by the permanent or migrating wildlife like possums, raccoons, turkey buzzard, owls, turkeys, cardinals etc. including annual visitors like bald eagles, deers, hummingbirds, bluebirds, orioles etc.
- Square Feet: 3,719
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.55 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed