|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Built in 1923 by a builder who spared no expense for his family home. Gorgeous hardwood throughout, fireplace, exceptional molding on the walls and ceilings, fireplace, gorgeous staircase to second floor bedrooms. Newer AC, roof and updated electrical. Bonus room off living room (study), dining room, enclosed front porch and extra screened in porch/recreational room off back not included in sq footage. Large fenced in back yard. Detached 2 car garage with LEGAL 1/1 studio apartment and additional private room (laundry, workshop, storage, craft room etc).
List price $540,000-- considering our plan to do some moderate updates. After updates and value ads, retail value will be approx $540,000.
Our renovation plan includes: brand new master bathroom, with walk in shower, new lighting, mirror and vanity, new flooring in kitchen and all bathrooms, new kitchen updates: new lighting, flooring, cabinets, counter top, sink, back splash and more!!! Refinishing all of the gorgeous hardwood floors, new modern recessed lighting,brand new laundry room, new kitchen and bathroom in apartment, full paint inside and out, landscaping, new fence and more!!!!! Lots of updates makes this amazing house ready to live in by June 2019! Keeping the traditional features of the historic home and updating with modern amenities, like new master bathroom with large walkin shower, and recessed lighting.
Perfect for investor as two legal units or owner occupied.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
IF YOU ARE AGENT DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU HAVE BUYER, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LIST IT WITH AGENT.
WE ARE NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS.
We will be updating post as rehab finishes up about end of May 2019, so come back soon! Will not last long, we are already getting a ton of interest with an unfinished product, wait until it is done and you may be too late!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,344
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1923
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 60x127 Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed