|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
3 Woodwind Drive Voorheesville, NY 12186
? Main house built in 1952, Apartment built in 2008.
? 2.0 acres zoned residential / agriculture in Voorheesville NY. Within the award winning blue Ribbon School District. 1 mile from elementary school and mile from middle and high school. Kids can walk to school.
? Multi -family home Main house is 1400 sq ft home with full basement, 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths (one to and closets. the Master bedroom), kitchen, large great room attached with fireplace, hallway and closets
Main house - oak hardwood flooring throughout. 2 bedrooms carpeted. Bathrooms remodeled, one with slate flooring and master bath is ceramic flooring. Both bathrooms remodeled in 2006 and are custom designed with custom cabinets
Apartment is 875 sq ft , 10 years old. Central air conditioning system installed in 2017. 2 bedroom, I full bath, living room, large eat in kitchen, hallway, closets and new 16ft x 16ft PT deck (2018.
? Garage - 28 x 64 matching (siding, windows and design match house) garage/pole barn, 4 years old. 28 x 40 of it wired, heat and AC, 10 ft high ceiling finished in white metal roofing panels, walls are finished in 1 x 10 knotty pine ship lap, poured floor. Pole barn extension is 28 x 24 and is storage or can be converted to another heated garage, must see!!
? Village of Voorheesville water tap on property waiting to be taped. Current water supplied by generous well on property.
? Heating is fueled by natural gas. House and apartment are hot water baseboard and garage is hot air and AC. House has a backup generator system installed 3 years ago, generator not included.
? Well - Submersible pump, water lines and holding tank replaced new in 2003.
? Also in 2008 new roof, new windows, sliding glass doors, new wall insulation (old siding removed and house was insulated, sheathed and wrapped to current standards), and new siding with 6 squares of spare siding to go with it.
? 10ft x 45ft Grand front porch new in 2008 with vinyl hand rails and columns. Flooring is 1 x 6 cedar! Must see!
? Main house septic system replaced in 2003
? Apartment septic system tank replaced in 2018
? Neighborhood is as good as it gets! House sits in the middle of the lot in a quiet, safe location.
? Apartment is currently being rented and has been rented for the past 5 years. Current rental income is $850.00 a month heat and hot water included, all other paid by tenant.
New boiler April 2019
- Square Feet: 2,485
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1952
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed