|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A sedate morning view of the sunrise over Beaver Lake from your living room or screened-in porch can be yours. Or, if you are of the athletic persuasion, running or walking around the lake to the bird sanctuary, or even paddling your own canoe across the lake (canoe and one paddle convey) can be exhilarating.
Old home character with hard wood floors, solid wood doors, large rooms with lots of light. This house has been the perfect home for us ready to move in and enjoy by you. Or, if you are an entrepreneur who loves tearing down perfectly good homes because of location, location, location, this house is perfect for you also. Why the heck are we wanting to move? Well, for family elsewhere or we would not.
The home is being sold as is (basement spiders covey). Floors that creak and walls with a few cracks. While not in major disrepair or any known structural problems, it has the character of an old house (circa 1940's) and your home inspector will love pointing out lose stones on the entry, stains from leaks years ago, and a mix of all kinds of plumbing and wiring conditions. (During the sale process, we will be removing several dead trees and fixing a few other minor issues. But don't worry, we will leave some chores for you to accomplish.)
The bathrooms are perfectly functional-but dated. While not a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, a gifted cook in the kitchen can make wonderful tasty meals on your first night as a new homeowner. The yard awaits your special touch. Conversely, you can live in this house "as is" happily ever after.
Lake View Park
*About Lake View Park: thelakeviewpark dot org
Apx. TOTAL 2,600ish Sq. Ft.
4 Bedrooms (3 on 1st / 1 on 2nd)
3 Full baths (2 on 1st / 1 on 2nd)
Large living room w/ fireplace (not warranted)
Separate dining room
2 Dens 1st floor / 2nd floor
Snug two-car garage with brand new garage doors
Basement laundry & storage area (spiders convey)
Gas heat / Gas water (new 2017)
Air conditioned (new 2018)
Hardwood floors throughout 1st level
Dishwasher (new 2019)
Natural gas stove / oven (new in 2018)
Built-in oven (new a long long time ago)
View of Beaver Lake
Tree covered lot
Roof (fall 2007)
Gutter Guard (new in fall 2007)
Uncovered stone patio in front
Fenced backyard (steep, ivy covered, and shady)
Buncombe County taxes $5,000 apx
Association fees (Lakeview Park $150 yearly)
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,600
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1942
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed