|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bath huge living room and hardwoods throughout on the 1st floor. There is a separate dining area and the kitchen, has a breakfast nook area with a beautiful all glass back window with paned all glass sliding door that leads to a very nice deck, with a shingled covered roof for all weather enjoyment. Appliances are 2 years old and has a designated laundry area. Off the kitchen area is the door to an attached garage for plenty of storage. The upstairs has good carpet on the stairs and throughout leading up to 3 bedrooms with an immaculate master bedroom. The master has 2 large walk in closets and a very nice all glass door coat closet. The bath upstairs updated and has wood floors. The house is central heat and air all electric. It does have a gas fireplace currently not turned but if turned on would light the fireplace and the unique gas lantern in front yard. The second largest bedroom also has a walk in closet. A nice 3rd bedroom for office or bedroom. The outside has amazing landscaping with accent lights down the paved drive way not that common in the area. The house has fantastic curb appeal and this has been a great place to live with friendly neighbors and shopping not far away. Did I mention, 1.8 miles to the closest boat ramp on Percy Priest Lake. Crown molding in the main area of downstairs, also gets noticed by all who visit.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,620
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 6
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)