|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful home is located in the 55 and over Fairfield at St. James Community. Attached garage, 2 story unit has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large living room, formal dining room, eat in kitchen, walk in closets, very spacious, end unit with a football field sized yard (perfect for the grandkids to run and play). Sliding doors off the living room lead out onto a large patio for outdoor get togethers, the community has 2 built in pools for residents and their families to enjoy during the summer months.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1982
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)