|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Dongan Hills Train station - 10 minutes.
Manhatten Express Buses stop - 3 minutes.
Elementary School - 3 minutes.
Playground - 3 minutes
Beach - 15 minutes
Travel time to downtown Manhatten - 45 minutes.
This property offers 1,800 square feet of living space and a lot size of 3,600 square feet.
The house features 3 bedrooms and finished attic that can be used as a 4th bedroom!
CTV Camera system around the full property perimeter
Prewired ADT security system
Three zone Water heating system
Fujitsu Mini Split Heat Pump System (AC and Heat)
1-st Floor has nice size Kitchen with maple cabinets, a Breakfast nook, and double door pantry closet!
The Living Room and a formal Dining room have 10 ceiling!
There's an updated 3/4 bath with a steam shower also on the first floor!
Fully tiled Sun Room.
2-nd floor: Master bedroom has 2 closets, 2 more good size bedrooms, linen closet, full bath with Jacuzzi,
Huge finished attic!
Basement is full and finished with lange laundry room.
No water in the basement!!! (No groundwater, no pipes out)
Your family and loved ones will enjoy the spacious backyard, perfect for family gatherings!
Backyard Features include paved backyard with kidney shaped inground pool. Pool has a 2 years old liner.
8-person Thermospa Hottub with gazebo.
In-ground garden sprinklers systems.
Backyard outside TV with surround sound.
Gas line for the outside kitchen
Gas line for the inground pool
Come and take a look at this beauty....Don't miss out!
The Buyer agent commission is 1.5%
- Square Feet: 1,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1930
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.08 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed