|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
On the inside, the living room is 22 feet by 21 feet, has 2 sliding glass doors and the first of two wood burning fireplaces, which add to the warmth and ambiance. Rich Brazilian Cherry floors here and in the dining room enhance the openness and spaciousness of this beautiful townhouse.
The separate dining room features a cathedral ceiling adding to the expanse of the room and views of the woods. Perfect for family dining.
The adjacent eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances including an electric GE Profile double oven stove with a glass cooktop, a dishwasher and a built-in microwave/convection oven. With the 12 cabinets and the double size built-in pantry, this kitchen offers more storage for the growing family.
Off the kitchen is the private second deck for enjoying your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Upstairs are two bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom suite is your own private retreat with a large 5-piece bathroom and walk-in closet. The closet features abundant hanging space, 2 unique corner units, perfect for storing luggage, a 48 pair shoe cabinet and a 7 tier hand bag unit. The second bedroom will accommodate a queen size bed, twin beds or bunk beds. The double closet there provides ample storage for family members or guests. The family bath and linen closet round out the rooms on this second level.
The lower level features the second fireplace and a 3-panel slider out to the covered patio. The 16 by 14-foot room is so versatile, it could be a family room, an office, a media room, a music room or even a third bedroom plus it has a powder room and a laundry/utility room. Two large closets offer additional family storage. The 18 by 18-foot work shop/store room comes with more closets and floor to ceiling shelving units. Come see this beauty and plan your move into Marsh Harbour.
- Square Feet: 2,082
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.05 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed