|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A gorgeous timber frame home sitting high on top the Cumberland Plateau between Jamestown and Livingston, Tennessee. This home has never been seen as a listing. The one owner timber frame was built in 2004 and is situated on 6 lots totaling 7.61 wooded acres in Big Sky Estates. The 1850 sq. ft. home is a custom 3 bedroom 2 baths, with open timbers in the main living area. The main floor consists of an open concept living area with a stone fireplace. The living room area as three 5x5 ft. windows that open to a mountain view and wrap around deck. There is also a master bedroom with walk in closet and opens into the main bath.The lower floor consists of a family room with a stone and cedar fireplace, two bedrooms, a bath with a jacuzzi tub,laundry center complete with a front loading washer and dryer, and a separate utility room. The family room looks out onto a large deck with an octagon hot tub. Heating is supplied by an electric heat pump, water is supplied by the city of Jamestown, and there is a septic system. Also included in the site is a 24x26 custom built, designer garage that is fully insulated with electric and water just outside the front door. The garage was built n 2016 A 14x20 shed sits just above on the lot and is also fully insulated with electric. The shed has had a new metal roof installed in 2017. The property is beautifully landscaped and full of white dogwood and red bud trees. The home overlook has a seasonal view of East Port Marina and is located four miles from a public boat ramp. This property has never been in a rental program that assures new owners of a neat, clean property that has been well taken care of by the original builders/owners. Horses allowed, other restrictions apply and run with the deed to protect your investment. There are no homeowner association fees. Taxes are minimal at $1206.00 yearly. Viewing appointments are being taken from previously qualified applicants only and can be done through a local bank if needed. COME TO TENNESSEE AND MAKE THIS BEAUTY YOUR HOME.
- Square Feet: 1,850
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 7.61 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed