|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
I HAVE LOVED LIVING HERE!! This convenient condo is on the ground floor, 1300 sq ft, 2 br, 2 ba one block from the new Sounds baseball stadium with the farmers market, downtown and tons of restaurants nearby. It is the best of both worlds: walking distance from downtown but also in the cute community of Germantown (so parking is not an issue). Hardwood floors in living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. Granite counter tops and updated kitchen make this condo easy to love in addition to the two walk in closets. Community offers a great rec deck with gas grill.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,307
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)