|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Upper 2.5 acres are parked out and completely fenced in, ready for any farming venture you want to explore. Pasture fence lifetime mahogany thick vinyl with powder coated gates and has electric hot-wire charger system.
Whimsical trail meanders through the lower 2.5 acre property onto the old railroad boundary trail with direct access to the Larry Scott Trail. Cleared pad on lower property for potential ADU.
Gated vegetable Garden is 80X15 with custom powder coded gates and automatic watering system. 20 rose plants and lavender plants line the front of the garden and established Candace grape vine on trellis. 10 fruitless pink blossom plum trees line driveway. Driveway lawn is on automatic watering system as are entry planter boxes, blueberry plants in the front of the house, planter boxes and lawn. 16 automatic water valves throughout property. Farm style anti-freeze water bibs for fruit trees, horse paddock, front garden planter and garden. Two water bibs on house one with hot water option.
5 miles to downtown Port Townsend.
2 mile drive to Jefferson County International Airport.
1 mile drive to Discovery Bay Golf Course.
The beautiful 4bd/2.75 bath home with office/artists nook, boasts natural light throughout. Custom home built by professional photographer with Cherry wood floors, gourmet chef's kitchen, and unique architecture to maximize natural light and views. The angle of home is positioned to allow sunlight evenly in back of home in the morning and front of home in the evening with vaulted ceilings upstairs and multiple skylights throughout the house. Freshly painted hardy board siding, trim and interior!
House is fully hardwired with Honeywell alarm system and can be remotely controlled. Camera surveillance and TRANE heat pump HVAC can also be controlled remotely for the perfect temperature when arriving.
25X15X15 Boat barn used for storage, tools and boat projects.
RV parking pad that is also used for basketball and badminton court. 30amp CB and sewage hook ups.
Community well water.
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.25 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed