|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
RESORT QUALITY outdoor living featuring a magnificent stone-work backyard with waterfall, closed-cycle running stream and breathtaking wood-burning fireplace, all impeccably landscaped and highlighted with outdoor lighting.
Covered deck with ceiling fans, including travertine tile and outdoor draperies, that extends to an uncovered deck with curved granite wet bar, complete with top-of-the-line refrigerator and high-end TEC 4-burner infrared grill.
The kitchen and all baths have been recently updated. There is dark hardwood flooring throughout the main level, master BR and hallways. Extra BRs have new carpeting.
Great room has cathedral ceiling, judges paneling, wet bar, wine rack and gas-burning fireplace. There is a separate dining room and living room or office. Sunroom overlooks resort backyard.
Master BR has hardwood flooring, custom built closet, and a luxurious newly-renovated master bath with double vanities, separate commode room, seamless glass shower with rain head, free-standing soaking tub, travertine tile floor and custom built cabinetry.
Terrace level has gas-burning fireplace, wet bar with wine cooler, extra wine storage, full bath and billiard room (convertible to full BR with minor closet addition), including engineered flooring throughout and French doors that open to covered patio and backyard.
This home was built in 1986 and is lovingly occupied by the original owners. It is approximately 5200 square feet and sits on a fully-irrigated corner lot of about one-half acre. Current annual property taxes are approximately $5,746. Located in the Central Learning Community of the Fulton County school district (Dunwoody Springs ES, Sandy Springs MS, North Springs HS). Nearby private schools include Marist, Wesleyan and Davis Academy. Deerfield East swim and tennis membership is available.
Renovations, upgrades and replacements:
Garage door and motor replaced in 2019 ($2K+)
Basement furnace replaced in 2017 ($4.5K) (warranties: 10 yrs. parts and labor; 20 yrs. heat exchanger)
Terrace level renovation in 2016, including new engineered flooring, bathroom and cabinetry ($20K+)
Bathroom renovations in upstairs spare bedrooms in 2016 ($20K+)
Laundry room renovated in 2016 with new cabinetry, sink and slate floor ($5K+)
All carpeting replaced in 2016 ($5K+)
Backyard hardscape added in 2015, including new deck with travertine floor; stone bar with sink, refrigerator and grill; landscape lighting; paver-stone driveway; landscaping (29 trees) and new irrigation system ($120K+)
Wooden railing spindles replaced with iron spindles on both staircases in 2014 ($2K+)
Hot water heater (50 gal.) replaced in 2014 (warranty 6 yrs.)
Master bath, custom master closet and second floor hardwood flooring added in 2012 ($40K+)
New attic insulation and eave (pest) guard installed in Dec. 2011 ($2K+)
Kitchen renovated in 2009, including refinished and some new cabinetry, customized pantry, new granite countertops and new appliances ($20K+)
Hardwood floors added in great room, kitchen and sunroom and other existing hardwood floors on the main level were refinished in 2009 ($10K+)
New roof, gutters and gutter guards installed in 2004 ($9K+) (roof warranty 30 yrs.)
Exterior termite system in place and monitored by Skyline Pest Control.
Personal items negotiable to be included in sale:
+ All outdoor furnishings, cushions and drapes
+ Outdoor portable heater with propane tank
+ Pool table, foozball table and game room furnishings.
The price shown assumes there is no buyer agent fee payable by seller. Buyer will be responsible to pay the fee/commission of any buyer agent.
This is not an offer to sell this home. It is only an inquiry for expressions of interest from potential buyers. The owners reserve the right to reject any and all offers to buy this home for any reason or for no reason.
- Square Feet: 5,200
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.44 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed