|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful Rivendell is a small gated community 5 minutes from everything. Community pool and cabana is an added bonus! Beautifully landscaped front and private backyard with arbor. A David Owen custom built home (1999). Square footage-2653, two master suites both having very large walk-in closets. Large loft with closet and Jack & Jill bathroom to be used as third bedroom, office, man cave, she space....the ideas are endless! Custom features include tongue & groove wood ceiling (white), Chicago antique brick gas fireplace. The brick also adorns the kitchen island and backsplash behind the 5 burner gas cooktop. Beautiful granite countertops, a half bath located downstairs. Walk-in attic, dumbwaiter, 5 transom windows, and bright sunroom with 6 foot windows that open. The sunroom would also make a perfect baby nursery, art studio, extra dining space....lots of options. Trim work with custom rosette finishings on all doors and windows, vinyl plank flooring downstairs. A fantastic arbor giving just enough shade to lounge away the day! Attached outdoor storage and double car garage with workbench. This home boasts so many extras!
Improvements and other:
All new Windows 2015 and 2018
Exterior paint 6/2019
New granite countertops 2018
New KitchenAid dishwasher 2018
New GE Monongram 5 burner gas cooktop 2018
Stainless steel Broan kitchen hood 2015
New 40/60 stainless steel sink 2018
New vegetable/bar stainless steel sink 2018
Vinyl plank flooring downstairs 2018
Replaced/rebuilt arbor 2018
2 Gas water heaters 2016
25 yr Architectural grade roof shingle
Air Conditioner semi-annual service by Sunshine Air Conditioning-98.5% efficiency
Marion County Property Tax $2900 annual
Rivendell Homeowners Association fees $180 a month, paid semi-annual. Includes
Gate, lawn service front yard, pest and lawn fertilization, community pool & clubhouse maintenance.
3068 SW 41st LN Ocala FL
$285,000 call 352/208-1287 for appointment.
- Square Feet: 2,653
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.15 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed