|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Move right in! Immaculate two story in stellar Northport-East Northport school district with an inviting wrap around porch overlooking the Koi pond and tranquil yard.
This charming three bedroom, two bath home has gleaming hardwood floors throughout. The recently remodeled kitchen comes with Quartzite counter tops, Bosch induction range and all stainless steel appliances. The spacious living room has a cozy gas fireplace and is accompanied by beautiful crown molding. Fully renovated main floor full bathroom. Comfortable formal dining room. First floor office space with custom built ins that could easily double as a nursery or play room.
Brazilian walnut hardwood floors throughout second floor including the large bathroom with walk in shower and separate jacuzzi tub. Spacious Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings and walk in closet.
Laundry on second floor with two bedrooms make this home even more perfect!
The long paving stone driveway leads to backyard entertaining space with an added bonus of a detached 750 square foot garage that is all ready for all of your projects! Fenced in yard, In ground sprinklers, state of the art security system, a gardeners paradise with tons of perennials and a meticulous maintained yard are just some of the extras. New windows, central air, close to LIRR. Full basement and attic for plenty of storage.
Current taxes without Discounts-$8,043.98
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,944
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1903
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed