|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
House has been freshly painted, new kitchen cabinets and updated bathroom. Kitchen appliances include gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Master bedroom on first floor - bedrooms 2 & 3 located upstairs. All new flooring which includes beautiful refinished hardwood floors in living and dining rooms. Built-in gas fireplace in dining room. New double pane windows.
Dry Michigan basement with a new sump pump. Boiler heat recently serviced with new thermostat.
Prefer to sell on a conventional mortgage, but will consider a land contract if necessary. Negotiable terms of a land contract:
* $11,000 down
* 8% interest rate
* 5-year balloon
* 30-year amortization schedule
Example: Purchase price of $68,900 with $11,000 down and remaining balance ($57,900) financed at $425/month. You can finance with a bank at anytime. After 5 years, renew land contract terms or finance with your bank. Property taxes and insurance will be held in escrow and paid through me. Advantage of a land contract is the only closing costs you have will be $300 that the title company charges to close. If you work for a company that provides legal service, they may do this for free, reducing the losing costs to zero. This could save over $1000's over a conventional loan. That is why the interest rate is higher, because I assume more risk.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,120
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 12
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 9
- Bathroom: 16 x 6
- Kitchen: 16 x 8
- Dining Room: 13 x 12
- Living room: 16 x 11
- Entryway den playroo: 16 x 8
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0x0 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed