|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
House has been freshly painted, new kitchen cabinets and updated bathroom. Kitchen appliances include gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Master bedroom on first floor - bedrooms 2 & 3 located upstairs. All new flooring which includes beautiful refinished hardwood floors in living and dining rooms. Built-in gas fireplace in dining room. New double pane windows.
Dry Michigan basement with a new sump pump. Boiler heat recently serviced with new thermostat.
Prefer to sell on a conventional mortgage, but will consider a land contract if necessary. Negotiable terms of a land contract:
* $11,000 down
* 8% interest rate
* 5-year balloon
* 30-year amortization schedule
Example: Purchase price of $68,900 with $11,000 down and remaining balance ($57,900) financed at $425/month. You can finance with a bank at anytime. After 5 years, renew land contract terms or finance with your bank. Property taxes and insurance will be held in escrow and paid through me. Advantage of a land contract is the only closing costs you have will be $300 that the title company charges to close. If you work for a company that provides legal service, they may do this for free, reducing the losing costs to zero. This could save over $1000's over a conventional loan. That is why the interest rate is higher, because I assume more risk.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,120
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 12
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 9
- Bathroom: 16 x 6
- Kitchen: 16 x 8
- Dining Room: 13 x 12
- Living room: 16 x 11
- Entryway den playroo: 16 x 8
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0x0 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed