|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Single family residence. Smithtown Schools. Low $8752. taxes, walk LIRR / town. 3 bed 1 bath, 1200 sq. ft.
completely updated, move in with toothbrush. full basement inside/outside entry, 2 1/2 car detached garage. Full 1/2 acre, beautiful quiet, safe, lots of room for pool or additions.
Professional can live and operate medical, legal, psychologist, or other practice from the home &/ or finish the outside entry basement for additional office space.
Business owner; Auto Repair, Landscaper, personal services, Live/work from your home running your own business. See Town website, for possible CB commercial uses.Room for 12 vehicles on property or more.
See you tube video for more details & photos.
REALTORS; CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS BRINGING BUYER.
A mint move in starter home with low ($8750) taxes, for a family who loves the area with a full one-half acre to enjoy family time together.
The house is turn-key ready for move-in. The new upgrades include:
a- Electric upgraded: 200 amp service.
B-Plumbing upgraded; Natural Gas service, including new GAS boiler/ hot water high efficiency with baseboard heat,
c All new paint to the interior,
d- All hardwood floors just refinished to warm Special Walnut.
e. Bathroom renovated.
f- Recent vinyl siding, new roof, Anderson windows, granite kitchen with new dishwasher.
g- Total landscaping upgrade including berm & new blacktop driveway.
h- New portico and front steps.
i.- New alarm system with camera monitoring via smart phone.
j. New hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide sensors throughout.
k. New four camera security system that can be viewed on monitor, smart phone, or computer.
l- New tool shed adjacent to detached 2 car garage for riding mower.
Low taxes ($8750), short walk to town. 2-minute walk to RR station, legal multi-family, business zoned, full 1/2 acre flat beautiful property: room for a pool, spa, or addition, 2 car garage with many commercial options; this house has it all.
As the owner/seller. I purchased this home, completed total updates with plans for a family member, but circumstances changed. This fantastic opportunity is now available at $399,500
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 6
- Security System
- Built in: 1952
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
Explore: St. James
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:3.77%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed