|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
LOWER LEVEL: offers finished 12x26 family room (could become a 4th bedroom or in-law suite if needed), attached powder room, utility room, under-stair storage, and over-sized 2 car garage @26 deep! Attic is partially floored, dry, and stair access is in master for seasonal wardrobe changes. **Note: any berber carpets shown in some old photos have been replaced with neutral Stainmaster's Pet Series carpet & pet-safe padding in Aug 18 (shown in photo of living room, emptied).
PRICE & TERMS: Home being sold FSBO by former real estate agent so you can expect a smooth transaction. Truly priced to sell at just $127/sf based on recent, very similar sold comps. Sold as-is. Wish to close ASAP. Immediate occupancy available upon closing (owners not agreeable to early occupancy). **Deck will be powerwashed & resealed ASAP (been too rainy lately).
TOURS: Appt available upon request with Pre-Qualification letter from a local loan officer. (Let me know if you need referred to a few good ones.)
OFFERS: please attach a cover letter or an introduction letter to your offer. (Can refer you to a couple of attorneys, or a title company from my days as an agent if you don't already have one and need contract help.)
NOTES ON HOA/NEIGHBORHOOD:
Self-managed HOA! Low fees ($30/mth) cover plowing, paving, & lighting of private streets! (On-street parking is prohibited by the HOA in winter to ensure paving is to the curb.) Communal mailbox is at community's entrance where bus stop is as well! March Lanes south side gets the least traffic of all the streets! Neighborhood is pet-friendly, kid-friendly, and feel safe (as a policeman lives on March Ln). Info beyond that buyer will need to do their due diligence.
Zoned for Cheat Lake Elementary, Mountaineer Middle & University High; also private options within 15min are MLA, Trinity & St Francis Catholic. Depending upon traffic, Commutes are approx 18-20min to Waterfront, 20min to Star City, & 15-30min to Hospitals. Amenities all within 10-20min include WV Botanical Gardens, Cheat Lake, Coopers Rock, Marilla Park, Deckers Creek Trail, Lakeview Golf Course, Mason Dixon Rifle Club, Sunset Beach Marina/Rentals, Airport, Downtown Dining & other Morgantown/University events and Attractions.
WHAT WE LOVED:
All the conveniences of the Pierpont exit WITHOUT the rush-hour trouble the communities of Hanalei & Pierpont Heights have!! Small, low-maintenance yard + the back hill is excellent for sledding on snow days + Stunning Sunrises + we added the pretty rock garden for better diverting water off the hill. (Drainage was non-existent when we moved in). Double-sinks in Both upstairs baths. Tons of storage (floored attic, closets, under stairs & garage), and lots of kitchen cabinets and counter space! Level Cul-de-sac at top of street for playing basketball!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.15 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed