|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Cash buyers ONLY. We're not looking to JV on this deal. Contract is not assignable. Buyers is free to conduct an inspection before signing contract. Property sold AS-IS.
Diamond in the Rough
Cincinnati, Oh 45225
Text for address
Asking Price $15,000 W/ fastest cash closing
Selling my equitable interest
This property has great potential to become an income producing rental property. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is 1832 sqft. This property can be used as a SFH or duplex. Taxes only $1000 a year.
Basement: The basement is 916 sqft but isnt finished. Theres no debris but can use some paint. Furnace was taken out my a family member so new furnace is needed. 916 sqft not calculated
Main Floor: Contains a living room with exterior door, dining room with exterior door, full bathroom and kitchen which has exterior door. The kitchen needs a complete remodel and the bathroom entrance is off the kitchen. There is items and trash that needs to be removed on the first floor along with paint, hardwood floor refinishing or new carpet. 3 exterior window are needed. 916 sqft calculated
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms. One has a bathroom in the bedroom. Needs paint, needs bathroom remodel, carpet or hardwood finished. Second floor needs 2 windows. Theres trash and items and trash that needs to be removed. 916 sqft calculated
Third Floor: HUUUUGE open space. Needs dry wall, paint, lighting. Carpet and has room for a 3rd bathroom. 916 sqft not calculated.
This property is 1832sqft but if the basement and 3rd floor is finished, you can double the sqft to 3664sqft or you can just finish the 3rd floor and add an extra 916sqft making it 2748 sqft.
Best offer and fastest closing wins deal!
If interested please text me at (513) 400-3603 (text only)
(Cash Buyers ONLY. No wholesalers, no JV)
FB- Milford Brothers Enterprises, LLC 2019
- Square Feet: 1,836
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
- Built in: 1910
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.10 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed