|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The addresses are listed as 31 and 32 Highland St Jeddo. The new 911 addresses are 705 and 707 Highland Blvd. Jeddo. Any of those will take you to the right place.
The right (red) side has been completely gutted with the upstairs changed from two bedrooms, a bath and attic to a very large room with a high ceiling, beams and all new windows. It is completed up to needing some more sanding, paint the walls and beams and choosing floating or carpet flooring and your preference for heat. The downstairs needs a complete renovation. Walls and floors are strong. Basement is clean and dry.
The best option would be to remove the additions that were added to the houses, which is what makes them look so bad, and adding a kitchen and renovated living room. Much less work and money and the yard will be even bigger.
There is a nice, solid, dry, closed front porch that could remain closed, can be opened up, or even made into an office.
The blue side is not gutted at all. It has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom intact upstairs. Hallway and stairs, 2 living rooms, one with a wooden bar built in with plumbing are pretty good, just need a HUGE cleaning and all the stuff they left hauled out. We have already done TONS.
There is a strong possibility of needing a joist replaced in basement below the front room.
The dining room and Kitchen have bad water damage and can either be replaced, or removed the same as the other side. We had planned on removing the back additions and either adding new ones or just going for the smaller houses.
They can be made into one house, although in the future, you may want to do a reverse subdivision to reduce it to one with one tax bill.
I do not think you can live there while remodeling, it would be too cold as both sides are open to each other and one has no insulation downstairs. Although, anything is possible.
They look rough, but have a lot of potential. We just do not have enough time to complete it. We are motivated sellers. If interested please message. If not, thanks for reading!
Las direcciones se enumeran como 31 y 32 Highland St Jeddo. Las nuevas direcciones 911 son 705 y 707 Highland Blvd. Jeddo Cualquiera de esos lo llevar al lugar correcto.
El lado derecho (rojo) ha sido completamente destripado con el piso de arriba cambiado de dos dormitorios, un bao y tico a una habitacin muy grande con un techo alto, vigas y todas las ventanas nuevas. Se completa hasta necesitar un poco ms de lijado, pintar las paredes y vigas y elegir pisos flotantes o alfombrados y su preferencia por el calor. La planta baja necesita una renovacin completa. Las paredes y los pisos son fuertes. El stano est limpio y seco.
La mejor opcin sera eliminar las adiciones que se agregaron a las casas, que es lo que las hace ver tan mal, y agregar una cocina y una sala de estar renovada. Mucho menos trabajo y dinero y el patio ser an ms grande.
Hay un porche delantero agradable, slido, seco y cerrado que podra permanecer cerrado, abrirse o incluso convertirse en una oficina.
El lado azul no est destripado en absoluto. Cuenta con 2 dormitorios y un bao intacto en planta alta. Los pasillos y las escaleras, 2 salas de estar, una con una barra de madera incorporada con plomera son bastante buenas, solo necesitan una ENORME limpieza y todo lo que dejaron. Ya hemos hecho toneladas.
Existe una gran posibilidad de que se necesite reemplazar una viga en el stano debajo de la sala delantera.
El comedor y la cocina estn daados por el agua y pueden reemplazarse o eliminarse del mismo modo que el otro lado. Habamos planeado eliminar las adiciones posteriores y agregar nuevas o simplemente ir a las casas ms pequeas.
Se pueden convertir en una sola casa, aunque en el futuro, es posible que desee hacer una subdivisin inversa para reducirla a una con una sola factura de impuestos.
No creo que pueda vivir all durante la remodelacin, sera demasiado fro ya que ambos lados estn abiertos el uno al otro y uno no tiene aislamiento en la planta baja. Aunque todo es posible.
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 14
- Built in: 1900
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed