|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As per the tax records, this home has four bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms. The downstairs bedroom currently does not have a closet and the two upstairs bathrooms were previously merged into one large bathroom and outfitted with a combination shower/jetted tub. Additional amenities include hardwood flooring throughout the second level living spaces and a centrally located fireplace in the downstairs den.
A Pella sliding glass door from the eat-in-kitchen leads to a nearly 1,400 square foot deck (according to the tax records), which is perfect for entertaining. The beautiful, park-like 1.3 acre property is easily manageable and relatively low maintenance. This home benefits from a rare, Town of Woodstock owned and maintained septic system, which means one less big ticket item to worry about.
Enjoy skiing and snowboarding at nearby Hunter and Belleayre Mountain, plus hiking, golfing, and tennis during the rest of the year. Woodstock village provides a diverse offering of incredible restaurants, live entertainment, and soothing day spas, yet it's located within 2 hours of NYC.
With some TLC and mold remediation, this home will truly shine again and make the perfect weekend getaway or full-time residence. Priced to sell strictly in "AS-IS" condition with substantial equity for an end user or flipper. **CASH, CONSTRUCTION, or HARD MONEY loans ONLY due to the condition!** All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
- Square Feet: 2,449
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 3
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1969
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.29 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed