|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
WELCOME HOME! Executive Family Home located in Prestiges Royal Fox Country Club!
Grand entrance with cathedral ceilings invites you! Formal living room with gas fireplace. Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops & High End Appliances (Sub-Zero & Wolfe), makes this kitchen a dream! Formal dining room off the kitchen for all your entertaining needs, or enjoy the breakfast room overlooking the pool & private wooded backyard. First level family room with fireplace. Four Season Room to enjoy year round! Great views of the pool & professionally landscaped grounds. This home boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The Master Bathroom Suite is complete with dual sinks, soaking tub, walk in steam shower & heated floors! One upper level bedroom has its own full bath & walk in closet! Totally remodeled basement with Recreation room, game room, storage room, full bathroom and complete fully appliance kitchen!
Additional features of this home:
SMART House! ADT Alarm system with cameras
3 Gas Log Fireplaces
Whole House Natural Gas Generator
Sump Pump with Backup System
Reverse Osmosis drinking Water Filter
3 Car Garage (plus)
Brick Paver Patio
In-ground Pool with diving board
Jacuzzi type bath tub bubbler Master Bedroom
Fenced Pool Area
Maintenance Free Deck
First Level Laundry/Mud Room
Whole house water filtration system
Year round Grande Hot Tub built into the deck
Whole House Air filtration system
2 oversize hot water heaters
2 Gas furnaces
2 air conditioner units
Back yard stone fire pit
Professionally Installed Landscape Lighting front walkway, surrounding the
pool, deck stairway, and split trees timed for dusk till dawn.
Garage heated / airconditioner
4 Season room has separate heat/air conditioner
28,390 sq ft lot (.65 acre)
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,100
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 26
- Master Bedroom: 22 x 15
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 17 x 13
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 13
- Family Room Main Lev: 23 x 17
- Breakfast Area: 11 x 8
- Kitchen: 19 x 13
- Library/Den: 23 x 9
- Dining Room: 17 x 14
- Living Room: 22 x 16
- 4 Season Room: 26 x 18
- Laundry/Mud Room: 12 x 5
- Basement Kitchen: 21 x 7
- Recreation Room: 23 x 32
- Game Room: 25 x 11
- Storage: 26 x 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 28,390 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
Explore: St. Charles
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:4.26%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed