|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
3232 Lady Palm is one of the most desirable and largest homes in the entire community This home has approximately 3340 square feet of living area, 3 car garage, four bedrooms, 3 baths, sitting room, formal dining and living room, family room and oversized bonus room. Although originally built in 2006, the interior of this home was completely renovated in 2015 and the home looks and feels like new construction. This home has beautiful crown molding, 10-foot ceilings, trey ceilings and updated lighting throughout. The updated kitchen includes custom solid wood cabinets, a butler's pantry, new stainless steel appliances added in 2015, granite countertops and reverse osmosis water system for clean ice and drinking/cooking water. All baths have been updated with granite counter tops, framed mirrors and custom vanities. This home also has an outdoor kitchen with a gas cooktop, refrigerator, sink and bar area for your family's and friends entertainment.
The home also has multiple wireless home automation systems. The monitored security system has 4 color/night vision cameras, smoke, carbon monoxide, glass break and motion detectors. The upgraded 7 zone lawn irrigation system is controlled from any wireless device or desktop. The salt water pool is fully automated and can be remotely activated and monitored. The pool system equipment was updated with a new 400,000 BTU gas heater in 2017, new saltwater generator 2018, new variable speed main pump and new "features" pump recently installed. Two new HVAC systems were installed in 2015 and can be controlled by the wireless thermostats through the security system. The main garage door can be monitored and remotely opened or closed using the security system. The lighting on the front of this home is automatically controlled to come on at sunset and off at sunrise year-round or you can set your own schedule.
Your new home is conveniently located to all local amenities including multiple beaches, shopping, dining and recreational activity in North Port, Venice, Punta Gorda and the surrounding area. Sarasota or Fort Myers airports are a short drive away. You have easy, direct access to I-75 and US-41. Sarasota Memorial Hospital is virtually across the street. Schedule an appointment today, you will not find a more comfortable and attractive home for your family and friends in this area!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,346
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.36 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed