|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful custom home on 1.97 acres with 385 ft. of lakefront provides breathtaking sights and sunsets every day. Designed specifically for the property, this spacious home maximizes the scenic view from every lake-facing room. A covered lanai serves as a perfect gathering place 12 months of the year with a pool lakeside and a gorgeous wood burning stone fireplace for cooler days and nights.
Features an area wired and plumbed, ready for your outdoor kitchen or tiki bar. Indoor/outdoor speaker system. Pool bath and outdoor shower. A whole yard sprinkler system pumped from the lake keeps the fully established flowerbeds thriving and the grass on the point looking like a putting green. For dog lovers there's a black vinyl-coated fenced in side yard with AC in the attached 2 car garage so it can be used as a dog cave.
Custom bookcases and marble fireplaces in both family room and living room with 2- way gas logs. Across the grand foyer featuring a curved staircase, is a spacious dining room with statement light fixtures and 12 foot ceilings with crown molding.
An eat-in kitchen with 2-level island and 2-seater bar, is European style with squared granite countertops, gas stove top, double oven, water purification system connected to ice-maker, wine and plate racks, select lighted glass cabinets, a custom backsplash and a dream pantry.
Hardwood floors throughout with carpeting only in guest areas. The downstairs guest suite known as the West Wing gives perfect privacy for guests and features a bright sun room/sitting area that both open onto the lanai.
On the opposite end of the house is the Master Bedroom Suite with marble gas fireplace, surround sound system, 2 large walk-in closets and his and her bathrooms featuring marble flooring and vanity tops. The spacious walk in marble shower is equipped with spa sprayers. There is a garden tub in hers and a goldtone-handled urinal in his.
Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with Hollywood bathroom so that guests share only the shower/tub. Lots of closet and storage space. A common sitting area overlooks the grand foyer with wrought iron railing.
One of two offices overlooks the lanai, the pool and the lake. A second office near the master suite could also be another bedroom, a nursery or even a workout room.
In addition to the two car attached garage, an air conditioned detached two-car garage/shop is perfect for your watercraft and all your man-cave needs.
Two on-demand hot water heaters and HVAC divided into 4 zones saves on power bills. All vanities are kitchen counter height, custom mirrors, and custom sinks and faucets.
Built-in central vacuum system, comfort height toilets.
This luxurious home was designed for comfort and gracious living. Come live the good life!!
** Viewing by appointment only. Please be able to provide a pre-qualified or affordability document.
** Realtor inquiries welcome.
- Square Feet: 3,834
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.97 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed