|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
325 Buffalo Road -You will fall in LOVE with this adorable, tastefully updated, and move in ready cape cod! This home has been recently remodeled and is sitting in the heart of Lewisburg, PA, which is one of the most desirable towns to live in. YES, it is just as charming on the inside as the outside!
Large living room with hardwood floors, custom eat-in kitchen with beautiful granite countertops. Beautifully landscaped, well maintained home. Close to the local farmers market, downtown shopping and the local Lewisburg pool/parks. This is a home with unique character and charm looking for the perfect family.
Style: Cape cod
1 car spacious attached garage with walk in utility shed room attached leading out to the yard
Baseboard electric heat
Radon mitigation system put in August 2016.
Updated roof, windows, siding, bathroom and kitchen
Kitchen offers ample counter space, and tons of cabinet storage
Private backyard with flower/garden bed, fire ring, and picnic table included.
Large walk-in closet in upstairs bedroom/loft
Amenities and community features:
Original hardwood floors throughout the entire home
Updated windows and blinds in each room
Freshly painted walls in all rooms
Large walk-in closet in upstairs bedroom/loft
Exterior and lot features:
Brick sidewalk, front and side door wooden porches
Updated Storm door (s)
Garage and Parking
1 car spacious garage with attached shed
Automatic Garage door opener and keypad entry
Garage Attached to house
Parking Spaces: 3-4
Laundry hook-up in basement
Other Property info:
Year Built: 1950
House style: Cape Cod
Bedrooms: 3 (two bedrooms downstairs and a large bedroom loft upstairs)
Bathroom: 1 full bathroom on the first floor with shower/bathtub
Cooling: Window unit
Heating Features: Electric Baseboard
Property type: Single family
House size: 1,321 sq. ft
Lot size: 6,970 sqft lot
Open house to be announced. Private scheduled showings only. Must have pre-approval letter for listing amount.
**Please no realtors, unless a Broker's fee agreement / compensation agreement will be signed prior to showing, indicating the BUYER will pay the agent.
Please call for a private showing! This home will not last long on the market!
Surrounding School Districts:
Linntown El School 45 0.8 mi
Donald H Eichhorn Middle School 68 0.9 mi
Lewisburg High School 912 0.5 mi
Kelly El School PK3 1.5 mi
Milton Area Middle School 68 4.1 mi
Milton High School 912 4.1 mi
Ridge View Parochial Private School 3.6 mi
Ridge View Parochial Private School 18 3.6
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,321
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1950
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,970 Sq. Ft.
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed