|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The master bedroom and breakfast nook both have double doors that open onto the covered patio with lighting and fan. The patio area extends with a large auto retracting awning and looks out onto the newly installed putting green where you can relax after work and knock a few in, while keeping an eye on the steaks on the built in grill. After dinner you can kick back around the outdoor gas fireplace with plenty of seating area while the kids make s'mores over the fire and everyone can take in the unobstructed views of the spectacular sunsets.
The large master bedroom is opposite the other bedrooms and has his and hers closets, a large garden soaking tub and tiled shower stall, and vanity counters which are raised to 30" provide additional storage. New carpeting installed throughout in the last 2 years. New hardwood flooring in the den/office/5th bedroom and dining room in the last 3 years.
Well insulated 2x6 construction, post tension slab, extra insulation in the attic. The backyard is loaded with amenities to enjoy. Built-in seating areas for over 20 people along with a new chipping and putting green, gas grill, gas fireplace, hot tub, and an elevated viewing area to observe the wildlife and fantastic sunsets. The back patio is shaded with an automatic extending awning providing over 200 sq.ft of additional shade. The garden is loaded with healthy food for you to enjoy. The flower garden has been filled with great soil and watering system. The 3 car garage is equipped with an oversized evaporative cooler. Included are NewAge garage cabinets and commercial racks with epoxied floors. The house includes 1 newer air conditioner, newer water heater, water softener and garbage disposal. New leased solar panels installed reducing total electricity bills to about $180/mo average (145/mo lease and 35 APS). Electrical package added at build time provides many extra outlets in house and garage. Gated community with a nice community center and pool, new grade school 2 miles away and a new middle school 4 miles away. Additional features include: 6 person hot tub, outdoor tool shed. Quick access to the Sonoran Desert Preserve that has over 30 miles of hiking and biking trails. New Honor Health hospital and Fry?s 3 miles away.
- Square Feet: 3,078
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed