|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Some of our decisions have been bold, but they have extracted a personality and character from this house and made it a home that we hope will spark your interest.
The arched transitions between rooms on the first floor, the curve on the main bay of windows in the living room, plus the full-width, north-facing front porch were this house's initial best characteristics.
We, a professional artist/designer duo from Cleveland, remodeled and improved this house to include: sunny back patio, custom mantle with 400-year-old white oak that includes carved walnut panels, fully finished basement for office or living area, insulated two-car garage that can double as a studio/workshop, removed wall between kitchen and dining to create a more open plan, landscaped and irrigated yard, new windows (except where they were too cool to replace), newer roof, high efficiency hot water heater and furnace, a custom bamboo and cedar fence, and loads of other delightful details that make this an amazing home for a young couple just starting their family or people that just want a cool place to live in Cleveland Heights.
We started our family here. Saying goodbye to the love we put into this place and the memories made here will include some tears but we are considering looking for a buyer who can truly appreciate how special this place - not just the structure, but the neighborhood itself. This section of Beechwood Avenue is so great that we are not leaving it, simply moving across the street. If you're interested, you would become our neighbors.
The interior of the two-car garage is insulated and has electricity. Access will be granted only to those who make serious offers. A home-based business is run out of this garage while a new garage is being constructed at our new home. Anticipated completion: end of September 2019.
We are offering 2.5% for buyer's agents.
- Square Feet: 1,190
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1922
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.14 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed