|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
11:59 AM (16 minutes ago)
New construction home in a beautiful established neighborhood with friendly neighbors, easy walking streets, and close to center of town. Expansive corner flat lot with cleared fenced backyard. Yard to be seeded and hayed prior to sale. Enjoy driving home and entering the house through the attached two car garage with electronic doors or via the stamped concrete walkway to the composite porch. You will enjoy the spacious open floor plan. The kitchen is beautifully done with dark wood cabinets, nickel finishes, plethora of cabinet space / storage. The kitchen is open to the dining room and living room. There is plenty of light throughout downstairs including recess lighting throughout, modern light fixtures, slider to stamped concrete patio in the backyard. 1/2 bath located off of kitchen with laundry room and a massive closet in the hallway. The stairs are strategically located to the side of the home in order to enjoy the wide open living area downstairs. The entire home is equipped with hardwood floors and tile in the wet areas. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths:
1. Guest bedroom - ample space for queen bed & nightstand, 2 dressers, with a large closet with built-ins.
2. Guest bathroom - plenty of storage, tub/shower, neutral tiles, vanity with storage.
3. 2nd bedroom - LARGE with beautiful closet with built-in storage, plenty of light with two windows overlooking backyard. This room gets beautiful natural sunlight.
4. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom - LARGE enough to equip with king bed, nightstands, dressers, sitting furniture. Walk in closet with built in storage / clothing system. En suite bathroom with expansive vanity with lots of storage, two sinks, modern mirrors, neutral tile, oversized shower and large linen closet.
** All bathrooms offer bluetooth speakers, night light, and fan **
BONUS room over garage - unfinished but framed and partially insulated and wired. This is a perfect space for storage, potential family/exercise room or 4th bedroom.
House is heated with propane (500 gallon buried tank), New septic tank with existing leaching fields, shed for storage in backyard, yard is fenced, propane hot water heater, gas fireplace. All bedrooms are wired for cable / internet.
Appliances in kitchen are all Frigidaire Gallery collection brand new. Electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave.
Washer and dryer are top of the line LG oversized and energy efficient.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,960
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed